Happy Thanksgiving: Have a Dinosaur Romance

DTML-JJE-2A couple of weeks ago, Elyse on Smart Bitches, Trashy Books reviewed a book called “The Billionaire Dinosaur Forced Me Gay”.  As you might expect, this prompted considerable discussion on Smart Bitches and elsewhere.  When a reviewer on Amazon called it “The Wuthering Heights of Gay Dinosaur Fiction”,  I decided that what we really need is a Jane Eyre of gay dinosaur fiction.  So I wrote it.  Now you too can read, “Jurassic Jane Eyre: The Dinosaur Turned Me Lesbian”.  But you really, really shouldn’t.  Take it from me – I wrote it, I should know!

Head on over to Smart Bitches for all the fun, including a list of charities that the book might inspire you to support.  The “book” is free at Kobo and Smashwords.  It’s also available at Amazon but until price sharing kicks in I had to list it for $.99.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, and if you want some more conventional Jane Eyre (and Wuthering Heights, and Pride and Prejudice), check out my other book – my much, much better-than-Jurassic-Jane-Eyre-book:

Pride_PopcornCover_final

Find Pride, Prejudice and Popcorn at these retailers:

Amazon        Barnes and Noble     iTunes      Harlequin.com

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “Happy Thanksgiving: Have a Dinosaur Romance

1. JF Owen says:

I just got it at Amazon Carrie. Spending $.99 on one of my favorite bloggers is a very small price to pay for what I am sure will be ten minutes of enjoyable reading. Although I sure hope my wife doesn’t see it on my tablet. She’ll wonder why I’m in the target audience. 🙂

2. JF Owen says:

Oh Carrie, I will never again be able to watch Jurassic Park without thinking of Edwina. 🙂

• CarrieS says:

Aw JF, you are the sweetest! I just realized that I missed the chance to have a 40-foot long T-Rex say the famous line from Firefly, “By my pretty floral bonnet, I WILL END YOU!” I hope that doesn’t mean I’ll have to write a sequel. Jurassic Jane II: This Time It’s Personal.

• Deirdre says:

This is the beauty of self-publishing. You can put the line in there and then re-upload the book.

This saves you from having to write a sequel.

(You’re welcome.)

3. JF Owen says:

Oh please do write that sequel!!!

4. CarrieS says:

Noooo you can’t make meeeee