I only watch a handful of TV shows (due to time constraints) but the ones I watch I like A LOT. If I know I only have time to watch about 3 hours of TV in a week, they better be damn good hours. Here’s eleven things I’m grateful for from television lately!
1. Felicity chirping, “Bitch…with wifi!”. It’s from last season, but it was a gift that keeps giving.
2. From last season – we all thought Sara and Felicity would get into a cat fight but instead Sara gave Felicity self-defense lessons and Felicity kept Sara from getting shot.
3. Ichabod’s cappachino mustache
4. The diversity of the cast and insanity of the plots. Don’t let the white characters take over, show. I’m counting on you.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
5. The fact that the show went from “meh” to “must see TV”
6. More than one kickass alpha woman, more than one black guy, a guy with a disability – just generally a much more diverse series than it was last season.
7. May vs May
8. Evil Grant. Please show, I’m begging you – don’t make him go back to being hero Grant. He’s a great pyscho.
9. “The Wedding”
10. Costume porn!
11. Drunk, angry Claire having a battle of tug-of-war over a goat
Bonus: Orphan Black and Agent Carter
I discovered Orphan Black this year and binged on the first two seasons. Season 3 comes out some Spring. This is an amazing show. I love everything about it.
And…Agent Carter gets her own show starting January 6th! Let the trumpets sound!